- Regular consumption of finger millet is known to reduce the risk of diabetes mellitus.
- finger millet reduces cholesterol levels and prevents blockage of blood vessels.
- Cauliflower contains a sulphur compound that that has been known to kill cancer stem cells.
- It has significantly improves blood pressure and kidney function.
- One serving contains77% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin-C.
- Cauliflower is an important source of dietary fiber for digestive health.
- Cauliflower is a good source of choline, a B-vtamin known for its role in brain development.