Aarthi Rao Nithyananda scandal video – Fresh accusation against swami – details
Aarthi Rao Nithyananda scandal has rocked the nation after the Nithyananda Ranjitha sex video shook the nation earlier. During the alleged Ranjitha intimate video with Swamiji and Madurai Adeenam Nithyananda which was repeatedly telecast in SUN TV made quite a ripple, and Nithyananda trying to take over Madurai Adeenam also shocked everyone, the latest scandal about the Swamiji is a foreign girl Aarti Rao alleging sex scandal about Nithyananda. Meanwhile Nithyananda has sued both Lenin and Aarthi Rao .
What does Nithyananda say about the Aarthi Rao scandal ? Nithyananda Aarthi Rao scandal video
In an exclusive video Nithyananda clarifies on Aarthi Rao scandal .
Nithyananda official website Nityananda.org went full blast against Aarti Rao
WHO IS THE WOMAN ACCUSING NITHYANANDA?
Criminal truth behind the tears
04 June 2012: On 2nd June this year, a woman who identified herself as ‘Arati Rao’ spoke on a Kannada channel Suvarna TV, accusing Paramahamsa Nithyananda of sexually abusing her for 5 years between 2005 and 2010.
Who is this woman and what is her background? What was her purpose in giving this interview?
Let us take a look at the facts:
- Arati Rao is a well-established fraud and a wanted criminal, who has cheated a number of innocent people and organizations in India and the USA. She is facing multiple charges for fraud and sex crimes and is currently absconding.
- She is the carrier of an incurable sexually transmitted disease (STD) called Herpes 2 as a result of multiple illicit relationships and covert prostitution. She is challenged to undergo tests to deny this and make her medical records public.
- Life Bliss Foundation (LBF) sued Ms. Rao in California and at the conclusion of the litigation LBF prevailed and received a money judgment against Ms. Rao for theft of trade secrets, fraud and numerous other counts (Case Number: RIC 1105004).
- In an attempt to avoid having to face such a judgment in the US, Ms. Rao filed for personal bankruptcy in US Bankruptcy Court in the Eastern District of Michigan (Case Number: 11-68470-SWR Chapter 7). The federal bankruptcy judge dismissed Ms. Rao’s case for her failure to appear and face her creditors.
- Whenever Ms. Rao has been summoned to sit for a deposition or to undergo cross examination about these false and scandalous claims, she has refused to appear for deposition or cross examination, even when the US Courthas offered her security and safe passage to and from the Courthouse (Court Order dt. Apr 18, 2012).
- She had given the same complaint against Paramahamsa Nithyananda to the USA police as well, but her case wasinvestigated and closed by the USA police as baseless. Since she is now opening the case again, Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam is filing a case against her for malicious prosecution.
- 7. She is currently facing FINAL SUMMONS in Karnataka’s Ramanagara Magistrate Court in the criminal conspiracy and extortion case filed by actress and Nithyananda devotee Ms. Ranjita (P.C.R. 183/2010 (C.C. No. 599/2011) filed on December 31, 2010 under Section 200 of the Criminal Procedure Code, 1973.The complaint has been filed for crimes committed under IPC Sections 354 (Assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty), 506 (Criminal intimidation), 384 (Extortion), 509 (Word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman) of the Indian Penal Code.
- 8. She is also wanted in connection with a blackmail and extortion complaint registered against her by Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam administrator Sri Nithya Atmaprabhananda in July 2011 on charges of extortion, blackmail and criminal conspiracy (Sections 341, 342,392, 323, 420 & 506 (ii) of IPC) The Tamil Nadu CBCID has issued a red alert to Interpol to nab her. (Case No. 782/2011). Her fellow conspirator Lenin Karuppan has already been arrested in this case and is now in Puzhal jail in Chennai.
- She is wanted by a Varanasi court in connection with the creation and distribution of the morphed video attempting to link Paramahamsa Nithyananda and actress Ranjitha. The section numbers are 292, 500, 509 of the C.P.C along with Section 4 of the Information and Technology Act (Case No. 1450/2011)
- She is facing serious charges of child abuse in the USA of a sexual nature. (details cannot be divulged at present).
- 11. She has been avoiding investigation in all the cases against her in India and USA till date AND IS ABSCONDING.
- Arati Rao approached Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam in 2005 to be healed of an incurable sexually transmitted disease (STD) called Herpes 2, which was highly contagious and could spread through the merest physical contact, including saliva. She confessed to ashram authorities that this disease had been transmitted to her through several illicit relationships. Her healing request has been recorded on video.
‘The woman has claimed 40 incidents of abuse, but even one such incident is enough for the disease to have been transmitted to me’, said Paramahamsa Nithyananda. ‘We have already submitted all relevant evidence, along with my blood tests proving that I am not carrying the disease, to the investigative authorities, including the Karnataka police and the High Court of Karnataka,’ declared Nithyananda in the press meet responding to the accusation on 3rd June 2012.
- She was only a visitor to the ashram and has never been in the personal service of Paramahamsa Nithyananda.
- Posing as a devotee, Ms. Rao had tried to take over administrative control of the ashram along with some others.
- In 2009, she initiated an illicit affair with Nithyananda’s driver Lenin Karuppan and they both schemed to release the morphed video against Nithyananda, as she herself has confessed on TV